Friday, April 25, 2014

The Cat in the Hat!

 
Chloe: Last week, Mommy took Amber and I to see The Cat in the Hat at the Arden Theatre DOWNTOWN.  We were in the big city to attend the theatre!
 
Amber: We were so excited and we drew these pictures to get ready.
 
Chloe: We couldn't believe how close we were to the action - Mommy got us front row seats!  We were practically on the stage!

Amber: Yeah... that kind of freaked me out just a little.
 
Chloe: Like when the cat balanced on the ball with all that stuff - did you think it would fall on us?  Or when he drove the bike down the stairs right next to you?  Or when Thing 1 and Thing 2 were running around and being all crazy?
 
(Amber's eyes get big, just remembering)
 
Amber: Yeah, there was SO MUCH!  But, it was awesome - that cat is a rock star.

 
Chloe: Sally was my favorite - I want to be Sally for Halloween!  Now I just need to get Daddy on board because I know the perfect outfit for him...


No comments: