Thursday, October 17, 2013

Linvilla Orchards

 

Chloe: I really love Linvilla Orchards - I was thrilled when Mommy said we could go with the Phi Sigs and their kids... AND I just went yesterday with school, but that's a-whole-nother thing.  I wouldn't normally flaunt it in front of Amber because she'd get jealous, but I know she's distracted right now...
 
Amber (shyly): Hi, Ethan (blushes). 

 
Kyra: I don't know where we are.  But it's been all about me lately, so you go girls.
 
 
Amber: Thank you.  Anyway, I am a FOOL for a slide.  I will slide on anything.
 
Chloe: I prefer climbing, but more on that tomorrow.  One thing we definitely have in common...


Amber: A shared love of facepaint.
 
Chloe: And since we wore it for about 3 hours, it was definitely worth the $16 Mommy paid.
 
Amber: I agree.
 



No comments: