Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Kyra: HELP ME

 
Kyra: HELP!  Mommy said she wants to eat me!
 
Chloe (off camera): That's just what she says when she tickles us.
 
Kyra: Are you sure?  She looked me right in the face and said, "I want to eat this baby, yes I do!" She sounded deranged!
 
Amber (off camera): Don't worry - she has never successfully eaten either of us.
 
Chloe (off camera): Yeah, you're fine.
 
Chloe (off camera, to Amber): Nice to have the focus off us for awhile, isn't it?
 
Amber (off camera, to Chloe): Totally.  Last week, I thought for sure Mommy was going to finally eat my legs.
 
Chloe (off camera, to Amber): Yeah, she's been gunning for those.
 
Amber (off camera, to Chloe): Kind of interesting that she nicknamed Kyra, "little chicken," don't you think?
 
(Chloe and Amber snicker, meanly.)
 
 
Kyra: Guys?  You still there?  What's going on?
 
Chloe (off camera): Nothing - you're good.
 
Amber (off camera): Yeah, no worries, kid.


No comments: