Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Finally Father's Day!


Chloe: Well, we're back - Mommy had some technical difficulties, so we are just now sharing photos from Father's Day.
 
Amber: Geek Squad, she's not.
 
Chloe: Yeah, but we'll forgive her... we had a great Father's Day - we took Daddy and Pop-Pop out to brunch.

Amber: Mommy said that next year, Grampa can come with us, but I don't know what she's talking about. 
 
Chloe: Hmm... I have no idea, either.  Anyway, we had lots of yummy food...


 Kyra: I had formula.
 
 
Kyra: Mommy kept showing me this drink which looked really yummy... but all I got was formula.
 
 
(Chloe and Amber exchange glances.)
 
Amber: Yeah, it sucks about that.
 
Chloe: Sorry, kid.
 
(Kyra glares at Chloe and Amber.)
 
 
Chloe: After brunch, we got to go to Ronnie's Power Rangers birthday party!  It was AWESOME.

Amber: It was overwhelming.
 
Chloe: It was AWESOME.

Amber: The cake was awesome.

Kyra: Again.  I had formula.
 
(Chloe and Amber exchange glances yet again.)
 
Chloe: Yeah, we keep walking right into that one.

Amber: Sorry, Kyra. 
 
 
 
Chloe: The best part was meeting the Red Ranger!!
 
Kyra: I have no idea what any of those words mean.
 
Amber: Yeah, I'm with the little chicken on this one... what are we supposed to be doing right now?
 
Chloe and Daddy: It.is.awesome.....!

No comments: