Monday, September 10, 2012

Chadds Ford Days

 Chloe: Yesterday, Mommy and her friend Jennifer took us to Chadds Ford Days.  It took WAY too long to get there, but it was worth it.  I especially liked seeing the cows.  The Mommy, Prada, makes very yummy milk that we got to drink.

Amber: (Calm down, Daddy, it was pasteurized.)

 Chloe: This is Prada's baby, Pretzel.  He was just 4 days old!

Amber: MOO

 Chloe: One of my favorite things was meeting all the vendors at the craft show and the historical crafters.  I was very interested to learn about making pottery, lace (I helped!), wood carving, basket weaving and creating molds for designing glass sun catchers.

Amber: I could totally make that lace lady cry.  Those dowels look like something that I would very much like to play with...


 Chloe: I also liked the kids' activities... the bounce house and the games.  Mommy said that she didn't expect to have to pay for those things, but I think it was worth it.

(Note from Mommy: I can't make that photo do what I want and it's Monday, so deal with it.)

 Chloe: I don't know what this is, but Mommy thought it was funny.

(Note from Mommy: It's funny because it's true!)

 Chloe: This guy is actually carving a new mold right in front of me.  He's going to use it to make sun catchers with squirrels on them.

(Note from Mommy: Chloe picked out her outfit for the day.)
 Chloe: My favorite vendor was the one who made the Adirondack chairs.

Amber: Yeah, I think you sat in all of them.

Chloe: Mommy refused to buy one!  

Amber:  Yeah, she's mean that way.


No comments: