Thursday, August 30, 2012

Chloe and the Princesses

 Chloe: A couple of weeks ago, Mommy and I got to go somewhere UNBELIEVABLE.

The Upper Darby High School Theatre. (Sigh.)

Which was filled with PRINCESSES!


 I was dressed as Rapunzel and do you know who I met?  RAPUNZEL.  She was so excited that I was dressed like her.  She was so beautiful, but honestly, I thought her hair would be longer.


I also got to meet Belle...
 

...and Lumiere, who I was less excited about.  He has a candle on his head and is not a princess.


Last year, I was all about the Little Mermaid, so it was a nice piece of my past to meet Ariel and Sebastian.  We showed them our family Little Mermaid portrait and they were excited.  We are just a Disney-loving family.
 
When we got home, we found the junior princess all tuckered out.  Daddy said she tried to stay awake, but just couldn't make it.  Little Kit Kat.

No comments: