Monday, July 9, 2012

What a Fun Weekend!

 Amber: Wow, we were busy this weekend!

Chloe: We were!  We finally got to meet Uncle Min and his fiance, Jin.

Amber: It was funny how you thought we were meeting Beyonce because you didn't understand the word, "fiance."  Mommy and I laughed about that for hours.

Chloe (glares): ANYWAY...

 Chloe: ...it was a lot of fun - we went with them for brunch and then Mommy and I went to the Mud Room and painted pottery, which was SO cool.

Amber: Where was I?

Chloe: Napping with Daddy.

Amber (musing): Ah.  I do adore a good nap.

Chloe: Yeah, well, Mommy painted a duck for you since you didn't come with us.

Amber: A duck!  So thoughtful!  

Chloe: Yeah, then we got to go visit Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop while Mommy and Daddy went out for dinner with Min and Jin again.

Amber: I love the rhyming.  They should totally have a comedy hour.

Chloe: Sure. ANYWAY... we got yummy food with M-M and P-P and played games and watched Tangled.  It was so cool!

 Amber: And then yesterday, we got to go to the pool!  I love the pool!!

 Chloe: I can tell by the way you are screaming in Aunt Patty's face.

Amber: Well, I don't like it when they sneak up behind us and steal us from our mother.

Chloe: They said she only has two hands or something.

Amber: Yeah.  And two kids - you do the math - it's fine!

Chloe: I noticed you were fine with it if they provided you a pop.

Amber: That's different.

No comments: