Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Frankie's Party!

 Chloe: So, on Saturday, we went to a really awesome birthday party.

Amber: It really was fun.

Chloe: Yeah.  It was for Frankie's first birthday - he's Mommy and Daddy's friends' baby and it was a great time.  His Mommy and Daddy had a bounce house and lots of toys and swings and popcorn and food.

Amber: And they let us run all around and then Mommy got in the bounce house and did flips!  It was off the hook, yo.

Chloe: Totally.

Chloe: One of my favorite parts was this big bucket that was filled with toys... you were allowed to play with everything in there!  I really liked this hat.
 
Amber: I liked seeing other babies.  This is Ethan.

Chloe: He is so cute!  He is Gretchen's baby.  We're allowed to marry him, I think.

Amber: The way I see it, I should get to pick between Frankie and Ethan.  You're too old for them.

Chloe (glares): Yeah, well, at least I know enough to get out of the way of a speeding horseshoe.



No comments: