Monday, April 30, 2012

Yay! Mommy's Home!


Amber: She was gone FOREVER!

Chloe: It was only a few days.

Amber: It felt like forever.

Chloe: That's because Daddy made us clean so much.

Amber: I hate to clean.

Chloe: Me, too, sister.  Me, too. 


Amber: Where was Mommy?

Chloe: I don't know.  She said she had to go out of town for work.  But, I worked with her on Monday and so she should have taken me.

Amber: Sounds boring.

Chloe: Because cleaning is so exhilarating?


Amber: Good point.


Chloe: But, now she's home.  Saturday was so awesome!  We went to the park and she got us French Fries and we tried to see the Pirates, but they were too 'cary so we had to leave and then I pretended to drive the car video game at the movies and...

Amber: ...And I was introduced to Subway.

Chloe: All good stuff. We missed you, Mommy!

No comments: