Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Reporting in from the Peach Festival

Chloe: Thanks to the good people over at the "Fun Things to Do with Your Kids in Delaware County" blog, Mommy took us to the Linvilla Orchards Peach Festival on Saturday.

Amber: I'm still too little to do a lot of the stuff, but it was nice to get out and you did a pretty good job of keeping me entertained...

Amber: I mean, this was worth leaving home for, all by itself.

Chloe: OINK OINK

Amber: HA HA HA HA. I mean, I know it shouldn't be *this* funny, but you are my sister and a piggie. At the SAME TIME.


Amber: Let me just see... I want to touch... how is this possible? Chloe AND piggie at the same time...

Chloe: C'mon, Amber, there's more to do and see... Mommy still has to go spend all her money on peaches and pies and stuff in the market and then I'm going to go dance.

Amber: Dance?

Chloe: Oh, yes... after all...


Chloe: It's fun to stay at the Y - M - C - A...


No comments: