Friday, January 21, 2011

Mommy Post: An Ode to Pemberly

My online friend, Mary Mary, has a kick ass blog about her awesome kids, beautiful home (Pemberly) and her life with Hubby. One of the highlights (for me) is her ongoing attempt to get all of her kids to look at the camera and smile ALL AT THE SAME TIME. And now that I have more than one child, let me just say that I feel her pain.

Chloe: "Can you believe this kid?"

Amber: "Waaaa"


Chloe: "Mommy, you may want to actually look thru the camera. Don't guess."

Amber: "Gag. I'm sick of having my picture taken."

Amber: "Fine. I'll just go to sleep."

Chloe: "Fine. I can watch Dora out of the corner of my eye."

***
Whew. I'll try again at some point... probably endlessly over the next 18 years or so.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty funny. It never ends and when you do get a good picture it is plastered with 10 copies all around your home.