Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Chloe Post: Thanksgiving with Aunt Diane and Uncle John

Mommy and Daddy and I had so much fun with my godparents, Aunt Diane and Uncle John, for Thanksgiving! I played with their cats, we colored and we ate yummy food. My favorite was the Pumpkin Velvet soup - it was just as good as it was last year!

Here I am with Aunt Diane - don't we look pretty?

I should mention that homemade cranberry sauce is my other favorite... However, using a spoon was really too limited. It was easier to shovel it into my mouth with 2 hands. Thankfully, everyone found this adorable. Not that it would have stopped me if they didn't.

After all that sugar, I was very EXCITED. The whole way home, I sang, "Shake shake shake a body. Shake a body. Shake shake shake."

Mommy and Daddy said I was too much. But, I think I am just enough. :-)

2 comments:

Wendy & Dave said...

MMMM..I love the cranberry sauce too..hope we will see you on the 12th!!!

grams said...

you are becoming quite the little gourmet!
Kisses to my girl xoxox