Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mommy Post: Uh-Oh, Daddy. Uh-Oh.

The other day, I was watching "Biography" on A&E and the next show on was called "Private Sessions" or something... I guess the show features bands performing acoustic versions of their songs, interspersed with interviews. When I saw that the Backstreet Boys were the scheduled band for the hour, I picked up the remote, but when the music started, a curious thing happened.

Chloe stopped what she was doing, turned to the TV and stared for a moment. When she saw the cute boy (who Daddy said later is probably gay), crooning that he wants it "that way," she approached the screen and caressed his face. She stepped back from the TV, stared for a minute and then suddenly began to dance, turning to me and smiling as though she had just discovered the Beatles. Or Jon Bon Jovi.

All, I'm saying is We Got Trouble. It starts with a T and that rhymes with B and that stands for BOYS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are no known gay members of the Backstreet Boys. Perhaps you are thinking of nsync?

Heather Kelley said...

I actually don't anything about any of them.