Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Chloe Post: Mommy Stinks

I don't mean she smells bad, but what is up with the fact that we haven't had any photos up in more than a week! Plus, she forgot to call and wish Pah-Pah a happy birthday. Come on, Mommy, shape up!! Or I will be forced to grab something precious to you, scream "MINE" at the top of my lungs and then kick my feet until you relent.

Wait, that sounds fun. I may do that anyway.

But, that's off-topic. Let me share some photos:

I enjoy those machines at the Acme that take your quarters and give you a prize. You get the prize AND this bubble thing that you can fashion into a Rudolph-like aparatus.

I *really* like cats. A lot.

Here I am at the Riverview Estates 7th Annual Fine Art and Peach Festival. Mommy and Aunt Jennifer took me last weekend. We had a lot of fun and their friend, Linda-Monica, got a third place ribbon!

These are boats. They float in watey.

I love peanut butter and jelly - especially when made with BLUEBERRY jelly - that's the best!

No comments: