Thursday, August 12, 2010

Chloe Post: Home Renovation

As you may know, Daddy is in the middle of a major home renovation project. I am very interested in what Daddy is doing in the master bedroom, mainly because no one will let me play in there when he's working. I am also very interested in the tools that he has, but no one will let me play with those either.
So, I was really excited when Grams and Pah-Pah sent me my OWN tools.

Mommy was excited to learn that they make noise.

Look how happy I am!

I love my tools so much that yesterday morning when I had a bad dream and Mommy let me crawl in bed with her and Daddy, I scampered down, found my tools and brought them into bed. Daddy was so excited when the music played and woke him up. You can't really tell from this picture, but he's excited, all right.

It's been three days since the tools arrived and they are still my favorite. Mommy said that's some sort of a record.

No comments: