Monday, April 12, 2010

Chloe Post: Outside is Better Than Inside


From now on, I plan to keep my trike in the kitchen so I can easily get it outside because outside is way more fun than inside. Yesterday, Mommy told Daddy she had to go to another well (does anyone have any idea what this woman is talking about??) and so she wasn't home when I woke up from my nap.

Daddy and I went for a walk and played on the front yard, but then he tried to bring me inside and I fussed and fussed and fussed for the entire 30 seconds it took him to bring me thru the living room, into the dining room, thru the kitchen and outside to the back porch. Sheesh, Daddy - you should have told me the plan!

It was so nice out and playing on the back porch was the perfect vantage spot to see Mommy when she came home.


I had a lot of fun trying to teach Pooh how to ride the trike. However, he doesn't have good balancing skills AT ALL and I had to keep stopping and putting him back on there.

Outside is also neat because there are toys that only live out there. Like this stick. I tried to sneak it into the house, but that Mommy. She caught me. She also wouldn't let me chew on it. It seems to me like she might have a stick somewhere, if you know what I mean. (Wink, wink)



P.S. from Mommy: Big kisses to Daddy - as soon as I told him that I think the only way for me to get serious about my writing is to leave the house for 2 hours each week, he told me to put down the laundry in my hand and hit the bunny trail. I did some good editing, wrote 5 pages and came home feeling refreshed and confident. xoxoxo

No comments: