Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Chloe Post: The Retrieval of Daddy

So, on Sunday, Mommy and I went to a really big place. I mean REALLY big. It was filled with people who were in lines and carrying big bags. There were lots of TV screens, but instead of Elmo and Cookie Monster, they just had boring lines of type. They looked all the same to me, but apparently not to Mommy because she stopped at one and looked at it. Then, we sat down, but I was fidgety so Mommy let me out of my stroller. I put Panda Bear in the stroller and Mommy and I pushed him around for a bit. There was a set of stairs like we have at home but they were MOVING. I wanted to investigate, but Mommy lured me away with Yogurt Melts. Then, we waited in the middle of the floor (which seemed odd to me) next to a man with a sign. Mommy said that if I kept looking, I would see someone that I really wanted to see, but I had no idea what she was talking about. Finally, I just plopped down on the floor and encouraged her to keep the Melts a-coming. Then, she smiled and I turned to see what she was looking at and Mommy said, "Chloe, look over there... who do you see?"

And I answered in a loud and happy voice so everyone could hear:

"DADDY!"

No comments: