Saturday, February 6, 2010

Chloe Post: I am Getting So Big!

I am getting really big. Mommy said that soon, we will not have any bottles for me anymore, so I'm practicing drinking water in this cup. It has a neat straw and a picture of Dora on the side. I like to take my cup or my cheerios or my yogurt melts over to the step and sit down to enjoy. Daddy says that big people sit down to eat, so I try to do the same to show him how big I am.

Another cool thing about being big is that M&D give me all kinds of different things to eat. I have this neat chair to sit in while I eat, which is usually very relaxing... but the other day, Mommy gave me jello and jello is very confusing to eat. It was ok, but I'm not really clear on how to actually get it into my mouth and that is pretty stressful. Other than that, being a big girl rocks!

No comments: