Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Screaming, teething howler monkey (TSHM) by night... delightful colorer by day

"This might happen if you were stuck in very deep sand or mud or were up against a solid object."
(My current status on FB... playing a game about the 5th sentence on page 56 of the nearest book. In my case, the owner's manual to my car.)

But, also appropriate for last night's events.

In this case, we have four "solid objects" - 4 teeth all coming in at the same time, in a line across the top of Chloe's mouth. This poor baby last night - we didn't know what to do with each other.

Thankfully, her demonic possession (TSHM) is reserved for evenings. I mean, it would be truly horrible if it happened during the day. When people are being paid to care for her. And I'm at work.

Proof that she's happy as the proverbial clam: coloring this morning with the Pandas. While Miss Stella and I discussed the bags under my eyes.

No comments: