Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chloe Post: New Toys! Fun!


Wow! New toys for me! Tonight when we got home, Mommy bust out the screwdriver and put together two of my new toys. They are so cool that I don't know how I got thru without them before.

Check out this new garden bench that Aunt Helda sent me. I can sit on it, play with shapes, open the lid, water the flower and play music. It's really cool!

I'm also having fun with this pretty pink stroller that Aunt Jo Jo picked out. It helps me to be a good mommy to Teresa. I like to take her for walks around the living room. Mommy said that when the weather is nice, I can take her outside for a walk.


Until then, we'll stick to the living room - it works for me and Teresa!

Thanks so much for my new toys - they are awesome!


2 comments:

grams said...

Hey there Chloe!
We had so o o much fun at your grand celebration!You are quite the little hostess and so well behaved...the peeps love you!
Watch out more snow comimg...we had 6 inches starting yesterday and going through the night!
Hugs and kisses to you love Grams

grams said...

Chloe...woods update...more snow is falling!
Kisses xoxox Grams