Monday, November 23, 2009

Chloe Post: Report from the Big Crib

Yesterday, M & D built me a new crib. It is huge! I could seriously hold a card game in this bad boy. Last night, Mommy said it was time for me to sleep in my own room for the first time ever in my life. Daddy wasn't sure how it would work out, but that mattress is so comfy! I fell asleep at my usual time and slept thru the night... but, when I woke up (at 5:40am), I didn't know where I was and I was scared! I cried until Mommy came for me. She cuddled me and kissed my head and I almost fell back asleep and she tried to put me back in the crib! OH NO, I THINK NOT. So, I cried more until she took me in to bed with her and Daddy... but, I was not really interested in sleeping. Daddy (aka GRUMPALINA) was unsympathetic, but Mommy made me a bottle which I sucked down at the speed of sound before falling asleep in between them.

Final Chloe Assessment: Comfy crib, appreciate the ambience, but it better not interfere with my ability to get my own way.

Final Mommy Assessment: Hey, man - she stayed in there all night and slept thru... so, even though she woke up 1hr 20min early, I am declaring it a victory.

Final Daddy Assessment: No report - still asleep at press time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grams here!
Chloe my girl as soon as you can find your paci yourself,M&D are in the Tall grass (as they say here in the south!)Send me a photo of you in the new BIG crib.
Kisses to my girl xoxoxo