Friday, November 27, 2009

Chloe Post: Happy Thanksgiving!!


Happy Thanksgiving!! I had so much fun yesterday at Aunt Diane and Uncle John's Thanksgiving celebration... Aunt Diane makes really yummy food - my favorite was the pumpkin velvet soup - I love pumpkin!


Here I am with my Mommy and my Godmother, Aunt Diane. We're smiling because we're so happy to spend my first Thanksgiving together.


After dinner, we went for a walk to Rittenhouse Square to see the Christmas lights and then I took a little nap. Luckily, I woke up in time for dessert. Uncle John loves peanut butter (just like me) so Aunt Diane makes Peanut Butter-Pumpkin pies for him. Yummy!! Two great tastes that taste great together!


I slept really well after all the good food and visiting. Here I am this morning in my new, big girl crib.


Today, Mom-Mom and Mommy took me to meet Santa! I was a really good girl and Santa gave me these funny antlers to wear.

Yay for Christmas season!!

I am so thankful for all the people who love me, for toys and good books and for PUMPKINS.

Love,
Chloe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grams here....hey there Chloe....I love your Thanksgiving bib...so seasonal! And your big girl crib is really lovely and I think your antler hat from Santa (aka the Big Guy) is very chic!
It looks like Aunt Diane does a great Gobble feast!
Kisses to you xoxox

Anonymous said...

Grams here!
BTW Chloe I forgot to tell you that Granpa bought you your own jar of Peter Pan extra creamy!