Friday, October 2, 2009

Captioned by Chloe

"Mommy took this photo to show how tall I am getting. 25th percentile for height - HOLLA."

"Mommy and Daddy like me to sleep at the other end of the crib, but sometimes I like to chill with my peeps. They miss me when I am all the way at the other end."


"I got to hang out with Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop last Saturday so Mommy and Daddy could go celebrate Aunt Stef's birthday. I would have liked to go, but was not given the option. Mommy and Daddy don't know what they're missing, though, because Mom-Mom has cool toys that we don't have at home."


"Auntie Lu gave me this cool bear, Rupert. He came in a neat little suitcase, which Mommy said I can have to play with as soon as I stop putting everything in my mouth. I know where she hid it, though. Heh, Mommy."

2 comments:

stef said...

so cute

Anonymous said...

Grams here!
It is about time Chloe that the blonde lady posted some new photos...I was going through baby withdrawal!
Kisses to you xoxoxGRAMS