Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Chloe post: I like the park!

I love being outside! I like the breeze and the people and the different stuff to try to eat when Mommy and Daddy aren't looking. Last weekend, they took me to the park with Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop and we had such a good time. They put out a big blanket for me so I could scoot from one end to the other and then one of them would "kick me back in to play" when I got to the edge. I tried to eat grass and leaves, but Mommy and Daddy made me stop (that's Mommy taking a leaf from me, not giving it to me). I also had lots of fun hanging out with Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop. They love giving me kisses and taking pictures of me. They couldn't believe how big I have gotten! It's like I keep telling everyone who will listen - I am quite the big girl now!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

While you were all frolicking in the park, I was busy at home, contributing to your UPromise account, baby Chloe. That's because I love you the best. Everyone should get involved!