Monday, June 22, 2009

Chloe Post: Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day, Daddy!!! Yesterday, I had so much fun playing with Daddy... I can lean forward when Daddy holds my hands and stand up! Daddy loves how big and strong I am getting. We had a nice time playing and then Mommy and I took him to Local 44 for dinner. He really liked the presents I got him - a digital frame for the office so he can have pictures of me and a coffee to go mug with a mini digital frame. Mommy read about it in American Baby magazine - it said it was THE gift for Digital Daddies.

I also want to wish a Happy Father's Day to Granpa, Pop-Pop and Uncle John (my godfather). I sent them cards to tell them how much I love them.

The day before Father's Day, I went to visit with Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop. I had lots of fun playing with them, too. They can't believe how big I am getting!


No comments: