Tuesday, January 20, 2009

38 Weeks: Inauguration Week

This is the week when our world changed and became one in which my daughter will never know a time when someone who looks like her couldn't be President of the United States.


In lesser news, the Eagles lost the NFC championship. What a shocker.

I don't have an Eagles shirt, so I wore my only Philadelphia-related maternity shirt on Sunday to watch the big game:



Back to exciting news: I went to the doctor today and things seem to be moving along... I hope she doesn't keep me waiting too much longer. Although when I called ET with an update, his response was "I need oxygen." I hope he doesn't have a nervous breakdown. LOL. Hang in there, Ed Thompson!!

(Wendy: 1, 50%, 2 - in relation to head)

1 comment:

Wendy & Dave said...

Looks like you dropped?