Monday, January 5, 2009

36 Weeks: It's official - I have been pregnant forever

And according to the doctor this morning, will remain so for a bit. I have now moved into the exciting world of weekly doctor appointments as we get closer...

After the appointment, I went to Starbucks for breakfast (they sell oatmeal now!) and ran into a couple who attended Prep for Childbirth with us. I spent a few minutes talking with them. Poor things were up all night and had been sent home from the hospital. She was having really painful contractions and some dilation, but no effacement. They were hanging around so she could go have an ultrasound and then are heading home to bed. They are a sweet couple and will be in my thoughts. I could tell they wanted to talk, but also didn't want to scare me! I'm hoping that all goes well and that she has her baby soon.

(Wendy: nada)

1 comment: